Call for Abstract
33rd International Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Advances of Nanomaterial Sciences with trending technologies”
Nanomaterials 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nanomaterials 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanoparticles are particles between 1 and 100 nanometers in size. In nanotechnology, a particle is defined as a small object that behaves as a whole unit with respect to its transport and properties. Particles are further classified according to diameter. Ultrafine particles are the same as nanoparticles and between 1 and 100 nanometers in size, fine particles are sized between 100 and 2,500 nanometers, and coarse particles cover a range between 2,500 and 10,000 nanometers.
- Track 1-1Nanometres
- Track 1-2Nano particle heterogeneity and interaction
- Track 1-3Recent trends in nanotechnology
- Track 1-4Nanoparticle characterization and applications
- Track 1-5Gold nanoparticles and biosensors
- Track 1-6Nano particle volume, mass and concentration
- Track 1-7Synthesis of tellurium nano particles
Nano electronics refer to the use of nanotechnology in components. The term covers a diverse set of devices and materials, with the common characteristic that they are so small that inter-atomic interactions and quantum mechanical properties need to be studied extensively.
- Track 2-1Nanotechnology in Electronics
- Track 2-2Flexible Electronic circuits
- Track 2-3Molecular Electronics
- Track 2-4Nanofabrication
- Track 2-5Models for nano electronics devices
- Track 2-6Future prospect of nano electronic devices
Nanomaterials are characterized as materials with no less than one outside measurement in the size extent from around 1-100 nanometers. Nanoparticles are items with each of the three outside measurements at the nanoscale. Nanoparticles that are normally happening (e.g., volcanic powder, ash from woodland fires) or are the accidental side effects of ignition procedures (e.g., welding, diesel motors) are generally physically and synthetically heterogeneous and frequently termed ultrafine particles. Built nanoparticles are deliberately delivered and planned with particular properties identified with shape, size, surface properties and science. These properties are reflected in mist concentrates, colloids, or powders. Regularly, the conduct of nanomaterial’s might depend more on surface region than molecule arrangement itself. World interest for nanomaterials will rise more than more than two times to $5.5 billion in 2016. Nanotubes, nanoclays and quantum dabs will be the quickest developing sorts. The vitality stockpiling and era and development markets will offer the best development prospects. China, India and the US will lead picks up among countries.This study dissects the $2 billion world nanomaterial industry. It presents recorded interest information for the years 2001, 2006 and 2011, and gauges for 2016 and 2021 by material (e.g., metal oxides, chemicals and polymers, metals, nanotubes), market (e.g., social insurance, gadgets, vitality era and capacity, development), world area and for 15 nations.
- Track 3-1Nanomaterials for hydrogen storage applications
- Track 3-2Recent studies of spin dynamics in ferromagnetic nanoparticles
- Track 3-3ZnO nanostructures for optoelectronic applications
- Track 3-4Thin film and nanostructured multiferroic materials related conference of advanced nanomaterials
- Track 3-5Behavior, fate, bio availability, and effects of Nanomaterials
- Track 3-6Current status and future scope for nanomaterials in drug delivery
Nanomaterials have a totally wide variety of programs inside the discipline of numerous technology. The diverse fields of engineering and in conjunction with the drugs and biology have a totally large impact of nanotechnology inside the improvement. At gift there are 21 new studies initiatives carried on the sector of electronics and 22 in fabric which can be in process. it's far anticipated that 75 new researchers going in this discipline with an annual quantity of $15,000 million spent on Nano-optics studies in 2014-2015.the applications of the nanomaterial's in numerous fields consist of electronics, renewable and sustainable electricity, sensors and actuators pc applications communique networks and Nano magnetics in conjunction with the photocatalysis and plenty of greater.
- Track 4-1Nano electronics
- Track 4-2Historical perspective
- Track 4-3Fabrication of nanoelectronic devices
- Track 4-4Quantum effects
- Track 4-5Nano medicine
- Track 4-6Green nanotechnology
- Track 4-7Potential applications of carbon nano tubes
- Track 4-8Nanotechnology in warfare
- Track 4-9Industrial applications of nanotechnology
The development of Nanomaterials has made the whole international deal with the benefits of the fast developing discipline of Nanomaterial’s and nanotechnology. it is envisioned that over 1500 manufactured- identified nanotech products are publicly to be had, with the brand new ones hitting the marketplace every week. The considerable range of ability products and programs offers nanotechnology its enormous boom prospects. The global nanotechnology industry will increase to reach Americas seventy five. Eight billion with the useful resource of 2020 making each sector of era and generation listen in making the nanotechnology and Nanomaterial’s play an vital characteristic in their future development.
- Track 5-1Risk assessment and management
- Track 5-2Societal impact of nanotechnology
- Track 5-3Regulation of nanotechnology
- Track 5-4Environmental impact of nanotechnology
Nanoscale materials are a broadly defined set of substances that have at least one critical dimension less than 100 nanometers and possess unique optical, magnetic, or electrical properties. Ultrafine particulate matter is a well-known example of Nanoscale particles found in the environment.
- Track 6-1Biomedical applications and translational aspects of nanomaterials
- Track 6-2Classes of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 6-3Types of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 6-4Nanotechnology for environmental, health and safety
- Track 6-5Synthesis and analysis of nano structures
- Track 6-6Electrodeposition of nano structure materials
Nanomaterials (nanocrystalline materials) are substances possessing grain sizes on the order of a billionth of a meter. They manifest extraordinarily charming and beneficial properties, which can be exploited for a ramification of structural and non-structural packages. seeing that Nanomaterial’s own unique, beneficial chemical, bodily, and mechanical houses, they may be used for an extensive form of programs, like next era laptop Chips, Kinetic power (KE) Penetrators with more advantageous Lethality, better Insulation materials, Phosphors for excessive-Definition Tv, Low-cost Flat-Panel displays, more difficult and more difficult cutting tools, elimination of pollution, excessive strength Density Batteries, excessive-power Magnets, high-Sensitivity Sensors, motors with greater gas efficiency, Aerospace additives with superior performance characteristics, higher and destiny weapons platforms, Longer-Lasting Satellites, Longer-Lasting medical Implants, Ductile, Machinable Ceramics, huge Electro chromic show devices.
- Track 7-1Catalysis
- Track 7-2Aerospace and vehicle manufacturers
- Track 7-3Manufacturing and construction
- Track 7-4Military and defence
- Track 7-5Potential applications of carbon nano tubes
- Track 7-6Nano electronics
- Track 7-7Microscopy and spectroscopic methods of measurement at the nanoscale
- Track 7-8Nanomaterials manufacturing technologies
The consumer international is exploding with “nanotechnology superior” merchandise. purchaser products is an area in which the professionals are saying the maximum instantaneous nanotechnology influences may be made and diagnosed with the aid of the general public of human beings within the global. Presently there are various products in the marketplace which can be the end result of nanotechnology. The sector around us is full of packages that nanotechnology makes feasible. Nanotechnology is influencing the improvement of a wide style of very various fields; among these are electronics, biotechnology and consumer applications, Starting from tennis balls to bandages to palm pilots, nanotechnology is making a big effect on the jobs we work at and the products that we enjoy.
- Track 8-1Surface modified polystyrene nanoparticles
- Track 8-2Nano systems
- Track 8-3Target specific drug delivery
- Track 8-4Nano ink
The rapid boom of the Nano devices is main the arena thru the roadways of development in various segments of technological know-how and generation. The Nano gadgets and Nanostructures have introduced a super exchange of the human race with its Nano way of life gadgets. The studies entails in clever sensors and smart delivery structures, modelling and simulation alongside the biologically inspired gadgets that are predicted to move at a excellent growth of 34% CAGR and the predicted boom of the Nano switches and Optical-biosensors is up to $fifty eight.nine% billion growth through the stop of 2018 through registering a healthy CAGR of 20.7%.around the world making the world's pay attention the research areas of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology.
- Track 9-1Nano biometric
- Track 9-2Molecular mimics
- Track 9-3Lipids As nano - bricks And mortar
- Track 9-4Applications of nano devices, nano electronics, and nano sensors
- Track 9-5Nano sensor technology applied to living plant systems
- Track 9-6Nano sensors for diagnosis with optical, electric and mechanical transducers
Nanoelectronics are so small that several hundred such devices would fit in the period at the end of this sentence. Laboratory versions made of silicon nanowires can detect disease biomarkers and even single virus cells, or record heart cells as they beat. Lieber’s team also has integrated Nano electronics into living tissues in three dimensions — creating a “cyborg tissue.” One obstacle to the practical, long-term use of these devices is that they typically fall apart within weeks or days when implanted. In the current study, the researchers set out to make them much more stable.
- Track 10-1Synthesis of nanoparticles for drug delivery
- Track 10-2Drug targeting
- Track 10-3Novel drug delivery systems
- Track 10-4Nano pharmaceuticals from the bench to scale up
- Track 10-5Biomedical applications of graphene and 2D nanomaterials
Nanozymes are nanomaterials with enzyme-like characteristics. They have been widely explored for various applications, such as biosensing, bioimaging, tumor diagnosis and therapy, antibiofouling. In 2006, nanoceria was used for preventing retinal degeneration induced by intracellular peroxides. In 2007, Xiyun Yan and coworkers reported that ferromagnetic nanoparticles possessed intrinsic peroxidase-like activity.
- Track 11-1Nanofluidic structures
- Track 11-2Tuneable microlens array
- Track 11-3Nanofluidic circuitry
- Track 11-4Microfluidic cell sorting and analysis
- Track 11-5Nanofluidic devices for DNA analysis
- Track 11-6Nano pathology
The science and innovation of Nanomaterials has made awesome energy and desires in the most recent couple of years. The following decade is liable to witness significant steps in the arrangement, characterisation and abuse of Nanoparticles, Nanowires, Nanotubes, Nanorods, Nano crystals, Nanounits and their congregations.
- Track 12-1Biomedical applications and translational aspects of nanomaterials
- Track 12-2Classes of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 12-3Types of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 12-4Hierarchical organisation in biological systems
- Track 12-5Nanotechnology for environmental, health and safety
A nanostructure is a structure of intermediate size between microscopic and molecular structures. Nanostructural detail is microstructure at nanoscale. In describing nanostructures it is necessary to differentiate between the number of dimensions on the nanoscale. Nanotextured surfaces have one dimension on the nanoscale, i.e., only the thickness of the surface of an object is between 0.1 and 100 nm.
- Track 13-1Classes of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 13-2Types of nanostructured biomaterials
- Track 13-3Biomedical applications and translational aspects of nanomaterials
- Track 13-4Nano structures in nature
- Track 13-5Synthesis and analysis of nanostructures
- Track 13-6Electrodeposition of nanostructure materials
Materiomics is defined as the holistic study of material systems. Materiomics examines links between physiochemical material properties and material characteristics and function. The focus of materiomics is system functionality and behavior, rather than a piecewise collection of properties, a paradigm similar to systems biology. While typically applied to complex biological systems and biomaterials, materiomics is equally applicable to non-biological systems. Materiomics investigates the material properties of natural and synthetic materials by examining fundamental links between processes, structures and properties at multiple scales, from nano to macro, by using systematic experimental, theoretical or computational methods.
- Track 14-1Atomic physics
- Track 14-2Computational materials science
- Track 14-3Emerging materials and applications
- Track 14-4Teaching and technology transfer in materials science
- Track 14-5Engineering applications of materials
- Track 14-6Forensic engineering
The residences of a material depend upon the form of motion its electrons can execute, which depends on the distance available for them. As a result, the houses of a cloth are characterised via a particular “length scale”, normally on the nanometre measurement. If the bodily size of the cloth is decreased under this length scale, its homes trade and turn out to be sensitive to size and form.
- Track 15-1Characterization and optical properties of silver nanostructures
- Track 15-2Microscopy and spectroscopic methods of measurement at the nanoscale
- Track 15-3Materiomics
- Track 15-4Shape-controlled synthesis
- Track 15-5Microscopy and spectroscopic methods of measurement at the nanoscale
- Track 15-6Size dependence of properties
- Track 15-7Chemical, physical and mechanical properties of nanomaterials and its applications